Trees Himpe-Depuydt (Fashion Observer, A-fashionada)
Overview of my fashion-related studies over the years :
- Certificate general styling at the Artemis design school Amsterdam.
- Internship as a fashion editor at Dutch Elle magazine Amsterdam.
- Certificate fashion stylist Central Saint Martins London.
- Certificate fashion history level 1,2 and 3 Victoria & Albert Museum Courses London.
Overview of my fashion collaborations over the years :
- Organization of 2 salons de la mode and pop up events for an emerging sustainable fashion designer Matthieu M based in NY.
- Brainstorm sessions with the creative agency our-use and their fashion clients over digitally enhancing their website, e-commerce, social media, and other platforms.
- Set up sessions on how to communicate best DTC relationships with (potential) customers for the Belgian sustainable fashion designer Eva-Maria Bogaert.
- Organization of fashion talks/panel discussions for Flanders House and FIT(Flanders Investment & Trade), the Belgian Consulate in NY.