- Arpi Adamyan – The Island Orphanage (MFA Fine Arts)
- Layo Bright – Adebisi III (MFA Fine Arts)
- Nicole Economides – Revisiting The Hero (MFA Fine Arts)
- Caroline Garcia – Rebolusyon (Queen of the Carabao) (MFA Fine Arts)
- Santo Jacobsson – Community Power (BFA Illustration)
- Paulina Kim Joo – Kuruta (MFA Fine Arts)
- Josephine Lee – Signs in Another Language (series) (MFA Fine Arts)
- Kevin Quiles Bonilla – Carryover (Blue tarp at Chelsea Piers) [after Sylvia Rivera] (MFA Fine Arts)
- Chuyi Sun – Madam Pang (MFA Textiles)
- Isaiah Winters – Reverend Hathaway (MFA Photography)
The free exhibition is part of Restart Stages, an outdoor performing arts center created on Lincoln Center’s campus. Faces of the Hero is also the title of the themed events programming of SNFCC on the occasion of the 200-year anniversary of the beginning of the Greek Revolution, and is the first major collaboration of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation-Lincoln Center Agora Initiative, a partnership that prioritizes meaningful artistic and community-focused activations of public spaces.
The international jury included Nikos Tranos (Professor and Dean of the Athens School of Fine Arts), George Kazazis (Professor, Athens School of Fine Arts), Maria Veronica San Martin (multi-disciplinary artist and educator), Lydia Matthews (Professor of Visual Culture, Fine Arts, Parsons), Julia Foulkes (Professor of History, The New School), Gabriella Triantafyllis (Director of Programming & Production, SNFCC).