The Fashion Praxis Lab at Parsons will do a series of informal events this spring, from editing the “sustainable fashion” wikipedia page, to present recent initiatives in research. Please see schedule below:
- Tuesday Feb 26th (3.30pm) – Wikipedia edit-a-thon – updating the “sustainable fashion” page on wikipedia.
- Tuesday March 12 (3.30pm) – “Union of Concerned Researchers in Fashion” (Timo Rissanen, and possibly Lynda Grose via Skype)
- Tuesday March 26 (3.30pm) – “A Buddhist approach to sustainable fashion?” (Otto von Busch)
- Tuesday April 9 (3.30pm) – “Developing climate beneficial textiles and building regional supply chains” – (Laura Sansone)
- Tuesday April 23 (3.30pm) – “Designing shirts to evolve over time” (Timo Rissanen)
- Tuesday May 7 (3.30pm) – Christina Moon
all meetings will be held in the 610 conference room at University Center library, Tuesdays at 3.30pm. Welcome.